ADVERTISEMENT

2015 Summerville Greenwave Football Fan Guide

grenwavedoc

Five Star Prospect
Aug 17, 2001
Summerville, SC
Does anyone know why this year's Football Guide for the Greenwave does not have a team roster that lists height, weight, and position of the players? I am upset that I spent $5 for a useless booklet that has more advertising than useful information. Pictures and numbers of the players is of little value to the fan who likes to follow their team. If this is the future norm, I shall not waste my money on a useless piece of paper.

It finally made the last home games edition against G.C. but the staff doesn't look at size and weight when they choose starters so they probably figure there's no need publishing it!

GREENWAVEDOC, I CAN'T FIGURE HOW TO POST THE ROSTER HERE, EITHER EMAIL ME AT SLICKER2005@GMAIL.COM AND I WILL SENT THE WAVE ROSTER TO YOU. I WILL POST ROSTER ON SCPIGSKINPREP.COM UNDER 4AAAA FOR YOU RIGHT NOW, THIS THANG HERE IS TOO HARD TO GET IT ON THIS POST.

It finally made the last home games edition against G.C. but the staff doesn't look at size and weight when they choose starters so they probably figure there's no need publishing it!
That is fine, but most fans like to know about player stats. I like to see how our guys compare with their opponents. Probably a way so save money by only printing one booklet for the entire season. They can keep it.

That is fine, but most fans like to know about player stats. I like to see how our guys compare with their opponents. Probably a way so save money by only printing one booklet for the entire season. They can keep it.
The programs are not what they used to be. Cane Bay doesn't even have a roster for opponents

The one I have came from sertoma and gives the all the stuff, does yours? example- no.4 hunter Taylor-qb-5 ft 11, 175 lbs,jr

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT