ADVERTISEMENT

2016 American Legion Standings

ALBonSCV

Rookie
Apr 17, 2013
Sorry guys. Little late to the party. I've been working out of state for a few weeks. So here's what I've been able to gather from here and from Twitter. Please correct me and update me as we go.

LOWER STATE

LEAGUE 2
1. Florence 11-1
2. Horry 4-7
2. Murrells Inlet 4-7
4. Hartsville 4-8

LEAGUE 3
1. Sumter 12-0
2. Camden 6-4
3. Orangeburg 5-6
3. Manning 5-6
5. Dalzell 0-12

LEAGUE 8
1. Chapin-Newberry 10-1
2. Aiken 6-4
3. West Columbia 5-5
4. Lower Lexington 3-7
5. Lexington 2-9

UPPER STATE

LEAGUE 5
1. Rock Hill 9-3
2. Lancaster 8-4
3. York 7-6
4. Ft. Mill 6-6
5. Clover 2-13

LEAGUE 6
1. Gaffney 13-2
2. Inman 13-4
3. Spartanburg 7-6
4. Greer 4-8
5. Union(Ind.-blue) 5-11
6. Union(P22-green) 3-10

LEAGUE 7
1. Greenwood 10-3
2. Greenville 8-7
2. Anderson 7-8
4. Williamston 5-7
5. Walhalla 3-11

Last edited:
Gaffney is 2-0 against Greer, Spartanburg, and Union (ind).. 8-0 overall beat Shelby twice (not league play)

It it true only 4 teams from each league in the upper state (League 5 6 and 7) will make the playoffs? Why not do it where every single team makes it like they have done in the past?

Who are the Easley kids playing with? Are the Belton kids playing for the Williamston team?

It it true only 4 teams from each league in the upper state (League 5 6 and 7) will make the playoffs? Why not do it where every single team makes it like they have done in the past?

Who are the Easley kids playing with? Are the Belton kids playing for the Williamston team?

I don't think there are any Easley kids playing anymore which is why that team folded. The Anderson coach is the old Easley coach so he may have a few from there. I think he also has a couple/few from the Belton team last year. Williamston has 3 or 4 guys from BHP (I think).

Really enjoy watching this Greenwood team play this year. Anderson can hit, but they have no pitching at all. Was surprised to see them hold Greenwood down Friday night. Williamston can be a scrappy team. They put the ball in play and play good defense for the most part. I don't know much about Walhalla but they are no pushover win, I do know that. Greenville, who knows about them. Probably the best team on paper. I hear they will have most their guys back from senior week and other vacations this week, so this week should tell us more about them.

I talked to a north carolina coach today and was told that you can have unlimited kids on your roster till June 25th and then you have to cut down to 18.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT