ADVERTISEMENT

2016 SC Head Football Coach Vacancies

Yes, someone like Barrett is what they need. The hard part for him will be to get the kids to play that hasn't played in a couple of years because of the previous.

What kind of coach is he? Will he open up the offense or stick with the Wing T?

What kind of coach is he? Will he open up the offense or stick with the Wing T?

He told the kids today they would be running the same style offense as Northwestern. I think he is more of a defensive coach. Should finally have good strength and conditioning program as he has been State Strength Coach of the year in the past.

You need to add Lake Marion to the list...haven't seen anything posted or anything announced so I'm guessing it's still open since carter left.

OK, folks. Please look over my list again and PLEASE tell me if any of these positions have been filled?

Several have been on here since January!

o_O

Hearing that Swansea is down to 2, Trey Sullivan from Dreher and someone from Eau Claire.

Ok, folks.... anymore updates over the last 10 days or so?

We are into April now with most Spring practices starting up in a few weeks. These schools need to get going with their selections....

o_O

HOPE FOR STAGS JOB TO BE DONE BY FRIDAY, LAST INTERVIEWS TODAY, BUT MAY PRACTICE CAN CERTAINLY RUN FURTHER THAN THE IST OF MAY

Great Falls hires John Barrett (assistant from Northwestern).

Cheraw hires Andy Poole. Assistant coach promoted to head job.

Thats debatable especially if you have new head coaches and coordinators that are implementing new systems. You also get to develop an early depth chart for your team, find some strengths and weaknesses, and get younger players use to jv or varsity playing style.

I agree. Spring practice is huge for new coaches.

Heard LR finally hired an AD. Heard it is the girl's basketball coach. Maybe now they will get a football coach.

Yes, Debbie Stroman was named AD last week....

She been there a while and filled their trophy case. As far as I can tell, this isn't a bad hire. What it might mean for all sports NOT named "basketball" at LR I can't really tell...

o_O

Yes, Debbie Stroman was named AD last week....

She been there a while and filled their trophy case. As far as I can tell, this isn't a bad hire. What it might mean for all sports NOT named "basketball" at LR I can't really tell...

o_O

Will she be able to continue coaching basketball? Thought that district had a rule that ADs can't coach a sport.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT