ADVERTISEMENT

2018 US Military Duals

D11WrestBest

Five Star Prospect
Sep 3, 2006
Had 4 teams drop out on me this past week. I was able to replace 2 of them. I have 2 spots open if you want 6 quality matches for your team heading in to the post season. Contact me at wrestlingislife1@att.net. Tournament is January 12-13, 2018 at Chapin HS. Weigh-ins Friday at 4:15 with wrestling starting at 5:15/5:30.

Just had another team drop, so I still have 1 open spot if a team wants 6 quality duals. Here is the list of teams:

Committed Teams (15): Chapin, Belton-Honea Path, Boiling Springs, Cane Bay, Crescent, Emerald, Fort Dorchester, Mid-Carolina, North Augusta, River Bluff, South Pointe, Spring Valley, Stratford, Wando and White Knoll.

Schedule (subject to change)
Friday Weigh-ins: 4:15 PM (1st round teams(8)) & 5:00 PM (2nd round teams(8))
Friday Wrestling Starts: 5:15 PM (4 rounds of Round Robins)
Saturday Weigh-ins: 7:30 AM (1st round teams (8)) & 8:30 AM (2nd Round teams (8))
Saturday Wrestling Starts: 8:00 AM (2 rounds of Round Robins)
Gold/Silver 8 man brackets should start w/ QF at 10:30 AM

Last edited:
What new site?
http://carolinapreps.com/forums/forum/54-scvarsitycom-wrestling/

That Baxter fellow branched off. The drawback to this site is that it seems he deletes threads and posts he does not like, so it makes it difficult for posters to criticize coaches or others schools (thus taking away much of the fun of a message board) if he doesn't agree. He also edits threads heavily taking out posts as he sees fit.There is a good post on there now about some potential shenanigans by JL Mann. Waiting to see if he removes the thread or not...

All that said, there is much more participation on there than here now.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT