ADVERTISEMENT

7 on 7 notes

JB_a_Rivals

Varsity All American
May 7, 2003
Guys,
I'm putting together a football notebook report from this week's 7 on 7 action. If you could please email me a report of anyone you've seen to scvarsity@sc.rr.com to include in the report. Let me know if you want me to credit you in the report.

I've seen a good bit this week from the Battle at the Berry tournament, as well as Brookland-Cayce, Lower Richland, Ridge View, Lexington, and Lake Marion.

I've got someone following Blythewood in the Cam Newton tournament and sending reports from there.

Any and all tid bits of information are appreciated.

Thanks.

Again, email SCVARSITY@SC.RR.COM

Reactions: Moc2
Chapin was the lone school from the midlands to take part in the Chapman Panthers 7-on-7 Tournament this past Thursday. They finished 6-3 and placed 6th out of 14 schools. They beat Gaffney in the 3rd round of pool play and lost to York on the last play of their 2nd round game in tournament play. Got knocked out of tournament in the 5th round by Chapman A. Spartanburg A won it all (their 3rd tourney this summer) by beating Chapman A in the finals. Other schools there were Shelby, NC, Powdersville, Chapman, Chesnee, York, Boiling Springs, Landrum, and Seneca. Spartanburg, Boiling Springs and Chapman all had 2 teams, each.

Chapin's QB Logan Bailey completed around 60% of his passes and threw 24 TDs and only 3 INTs on the day. The coach keeping the play script and stats said he threw for over 1,200 yards on the day.

:D

Sounds pretty darned good for a "running" QB.

o_O

ADVERTISEMENT