ADVERTISEMENT

AA Upper State Champion: Buford Lady Jackets!

Sydney Sullivan is on fire on the mound and hasn't given up a run in the post season!
congrats to the Lady Jackets and Coach Allens staff they are a fine bunch!Region 4 AA once again playing for a state title (3 in a row) by far top to bottom the best region in AA

Sydney Sullivan is on fire on the mound and hasn't given up a run in the post season!
congrats to the Lady Jackets and Coach Allens staff they are a fine bunch!Region 4 AA once again playing for a state title (3 in a row) by far top to bottom the best region in AA

Pretty sure it's been a Waccamaw/Dillon/Aynor and I'm guessing Dillon back in it for 2016. Same Conf four years in a row. Two state titles of the past three. So I would assume best region in AA is from the lower state

Last edited:
Of the 7 region 4 AA Teams they have 18 state championships combined since 1996 with 6 of the 7 claiming atleast 1 state title!Like I said top to bottom best region in AA and not even close

1996 INdian Land
1997 Indian Land
1999-2006 Indian Land (8 Consecutive)

2007 Chesterfield
2009 Chesterfield
2011 Chesterfield

2008 Buford

1998 North Central

2006 Andrew Jackson
2007 Andrew Jackson

2010 Central (Pageland)

Last edited:
Tell Gilstrap I said hello and congrats to his daughter and her team (USC UPSTATE) on their big win yesterday!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT