#2 AC Flora at #1 Emerald

#3 Greenville at #1 Dreher

Originally posted by DC Pops:

I got:

Irmo
Hillcrest
Goose Creek
Wando
Probably the right way to go, but df seems to be playing some inspired basketball right now.

Yes they have. Winning at Summerville was impressive. That's not an easy place to play. Although, I feel that if Wando's youth keeps their poise, they have the talent to win at home.
This post was edited on 2/25 9:36 AM by DC Pops

Re: dacocks23

would concur with irmo over gaffney; gc over sumter. don't know enough about hc v byrnes, but wando should handle df pretty easily so long as they come ready to play. wando made up of well conditioned, well developed, very tall basketball players. they presented multiple match up difficulties for lexington and will do the same, I think, to df. I don't see them allowing the open 3's that df got against lexington, and wando's height and strength inside will prevent much inside success nor do I see df winning the battle of the rebounds.

I think Wando may be the school on a "mission" this year to win a state championship, - should be interesting to watch.

This is a Dutch Fork team that lost to Irmo at the buzzer. It took a contested 22 ft shot by a kid who hadnt scored all game to beat them. They are the only team since november to give them a challenge what so ever. Not to mention they just had to bury a friend and classmate. They are playing with a purpose. Dont count them out...

Irmo 76 - Gaffney 65.

Irmo had an 11 point lead at half and never relinquished the double digit lead.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT