ADVERTISEMENT

AAAA predictions

Apr 17, 2015
Lady Rebs will take care of business against Fort Mill, then take two from Laurens on Wednesday. Lady Dawgs will take care of business... WE GOT SOMETHING FOR YOU IN DISTRICT FINAL 4! Northwestern (with their two players) will back their way in, Clover will get twice Wednesday and we will take care of Lugoff on Saturday.

Lady Rebs vs. Boiling Springs Upperstate bound #gorebs

Reactions: tcollie
The Byrnes Lady Rebels are a very, very good team. Tremendous at times. When all their ladies are yelling in unison and playing at the top of their game, they could easily make a run. Great respect for this team.

The hard part is trying to string this same intensity and performance together for a continuous stretch. Byrnes is now behind four (4) other teams and have a longer route than some.

At some point in the playoffs the team that makes it to the top will have to win a game even when not playing at their own top performance level. The line is that thin with so much talent and great teams in UpState 4A.

Last edited:
Having confidence is one thing, but your team has a tough road ahead. Maybe you should learn from their philosophy and take it one game at a time.

What an idiot. You should have thought to check with Fort Mill before you ran off at the mouth. Now you will never know how good NW and those "2 players" really are.

I hate it for your girls but an ignorant fan base is easy to hate.

Good job Fort Mill.

Scalp, Glad you are back. But take it from me ... Idiot ... Ignorant ... Hate ...are words you should try to remove from your vocabulary.

This board has changed since the good old days. If you are unable to learn these simple things ... Please ...

I have to agree, road goes through BS or atleast the upper state until proven otherwise.
As for the lower state NA seems to be on a roll and may be the favorite right now. South Florence should come out of their bracket along with Wando. Summerville will have to beat Riverbluff twice Wed, but I think it will happen.
Prediction would then be NA vs SF and Wando vs Ville. NA vs Ville for lower State.
Defending lower state champion Bluffton failed to make the playoffs, so either way, there will be a new champ in the low country.

I have to agree, road goes through BS or atleast the upper state until proven otherwise.
As for the lower state NA seems to be on a roll and may be the favorite right now. South Florence should come out of their bracket along with Wando. Summerville will have to beat Riverbluff twice Wed, but I think it will happen.
Prediction would then be NA vs SF and Wando vs Ville. NA vs Ville for lower State.
Defending lower state champion Bluffton failed to make the playoffs, so either way, there will be a new champ in the low country.
Don't count out Summerville someone loses two every year in the districts. You would think all the home teams have an advantage though. NA needs to hit a little and keep mistakes to a minimum. They have good enough pitching from what I have seen to get it done.

Reactions: Scalp Hunter
Summerville is legit. Most athletic team I've seen all year. Played them in Easter tourn.

Don't count out Summerville someone loses two every year in the districts. You would think all the home teams have an advantage though. NA needs to hit a little and keep mistakes to a minimum. They have good enough pitching from what I have seen to get it done.

3 times in the last 5 years Summerville has faced the "have to win 2" scenario and 2 of the 3 times they were succesful. No doubt it can be done.

T
Hi rebel yell.
How's moms basement tonight? We are Taking 3 sets of district championship pics. I can send you one? Which one would you prefer from which weak team?

Signed
York Co
This is my favorite post of all time.......This board has way too many KNOW IT ALL's on it,,,,,a game is a game and these are 15-17 year old girls playing it,,,,,,you never know who is going to play the hardest or come up with the big plays,,,,"York County" you made my day HAHAHAHAHAAAAAAA

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT