ADVERTISEMENT

AR, BLFTN, CC and VILLE

GS194

Two Year Starter
Jan 22, 2015
Got a chance to see all 4 in the last week.

AR lost to CC. As predicted early on, when the CC pitcher recieves run support she can be very tough. AR pitching several players. Both teams are capable of playing with and beating most lower state schools.

Blftn lost to Ville. Ville won region. The top of the Blftn order remains strong offensively, but without the luxury of the big bats and dominant pitching they have had in the past. Ville D is solid as is the meat of the lineup. Ville catcher is a BEAST!

Portion of lower state that I have seen are a little down as a whole in my opinion. Without dominant pitching, seems to be more parity and all are capable of winning or losing to anyone else.

Prediction remains that Ville will take lower state in 4A, but that is why we have the playoffs.

BEST OF LUCK TO ALL!

As a parent of a Bluffton player, I am hoping to see the State title come from the Lower state this year!!!! Best of luck to all lower state teams in the play-offs. We will be keeping up with the brackets and cheering for all of you to bring home the hardware!!

Your girls were as close last year as any in a long time. I would love to see the championship come to the lower state, but just don't see it happening anytime soon. But, that is why you play the game...

Your girls were as close last year as any in a long time. I would love to see the championship come to the lower state, but just don't see it happening anytime soon. But, that is why you play the game...
I expect 4AAAA to be just as tight as last season. Last year wouldn't have surprised me to see lower state win and this year wouldn't either. We have a bunch of good teams in the state but there isn't that one super team that is far above everyone.

ADVERTISEMENT