ADVERTISEMENT

AWN Jim Kalin Article

darth vomitus

All-State Pick
Jul 9, 2005
In the September 15, 2015 issue of Amateur Wrestling News, Jim Kalin's monthly article is on former Lexington Wrestler Eric Toye who sadly passed away last year. I didn't know Eric, and don't remember seeing him wrestle, but it seems he was a heckuva kid who overcame a lot.

If you are not a subscriber to what I consider to be the best wrestling publication around, then you can read the article online at http://amateurwrestlingnews.com/magazine/. This requires a membership, obviously. I normally would not do this, as I believe AWN has every right to profit from their hard work, but I am going to provide you all with the means to read this article because it is a good story and also mentions several recent SC wrestlers.

Go to the link and hit the login tab. Use my renewal code - 56A12 - and my zip - 29212-1124, then click on the issue to the far left. It has a picture of Adeline Grey back arching her opponent. You will find the article on page 14 immediately following an article on James Green.

Please do not abuse my log-in info by continuing to read other issues of this fine publication without a subscription. As I mentioned, AWN should be able to profit from their coverage, and if this opportunity to be exposed to their magazine entices any of you to subscribe, then I will feel justified in abusing their copyright. If not, then you at least get to read an article that puts SC wrestling, and a former Lexington wrestler. in a good light. Enjoy....

Great article and great publication...I subscribe as well and have for many years.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT