ADVERTISEMENT

Board Consilidation

JB_a_Rivals

Varsity All American
May 7, 2003
As promised, I have consolidated the message boards on SCVarsity.com. While some people may not like the new format, I feel it is necessary for the quality of the community experience. I want to be able to interact with all of our subscribers and registered users and I cannot do that efficiently with 20 message boards.

I believe the slimmed down version will not only allow me to interact, but encourage more interaction between posters. I also think the quality of the posts will remain the same if not get even better.

I am going to activate a few board moderators for the site. Mods will need to eyeball the boards, make sure there's no kids or coaches being bashed, and administrate appropriately when that does happen. We also want the mods to be involved in the conversations, if not start them. In return, Mods will get outfitted with SCVarsity.com Gear and get a free subscription.

If you're interested in being a moderator, email me at scvarsity@sc.rr.com and we'll chat.

For those folks who want to chat about sports we don't have boards for or anything else, get a subscription and get on the Premium Message Board.

Look VERY SOON for the FREE SCVARSITY.COM App for your smart phones! Lots of exciting stuff on the horizon here!

I appreciate each and every one of you for your loyalty to SCVARSITY.COM as we continue our primary mission to highlight the accomplishments of the student athletes of our state and promote sportsmanship and citizenship in that community.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT