ADVERTISEMENT

DF Wrestler Ameer William's family needs help from SC wrestling

kimrey03

Rookie
Sep 18, 2013
Coaches and Wrestling Family,

I am sure many of you have come to have known Ameer Williams from Dutch Fork. Ameer is a Junior wrestler of ours who suffers from Autism. On Friday about 1:30pm, his home was lost due to a fire. Everyone in his family is okay but they lost everything. Their family has a lot of needs. Some of the local Coaches have already heard what has happened and have taken action to help Ameer and his family. We cannot thank them enough. Coach Monroe and the Lugoff Elgin Wrestling Family at their banquet yesterday raised $750 for Ameer's family. Angela Dudley (TJ Dudley's Mother) called me yesterday from New York, to tell me they left a monetary gift in their mailbox for Ameer. Airport, River Bluff, and Chapin community are making plans to help. Our DF community is hands on helping and we need all the help from other wrestling communities. This is a special family. Ameer is a great person if you have not met him. His mother is truly one of the most special people you would ever meet and it Ameer is a true testament to how great his family is. Early this year the state paper did an article on Ameer. If you do not know Ameer please read this article: http://www.thestate.com/sports/high-school/article55368640.html

If you would like to make any kind of monetary donation toward this family you can go to

Other needs are: gift cards to stores like walmart/target or any store that would help them get essentials, and clothing items (below is list of sizes of family members). Please contact me at 803-546-9171. This is my personal cell. I will give you details as how to get this items to the family.

Again any donation is greatly appreciated. Please pray they get back to stability soon. With Ameer suffering from Autism, routine is huge part of his life. All that they loss is going to affect him greatly. He is going to have to change everything. So pray that things will come together quickly for their family. He is currently on vacation at my house while insurance is working on putting the family in a furnished apartment but this could be awhile.

Thanks a ton
Kyle Kimrey

Sizes for the Family
Ameer Willams: 17 years old, medium top and bottom, waste size 32 length 30, shoe size 10 or 10.5
Zakai Willaims: 10 years old, size 12 for top and bottom, shoe size 6
James Dinkins: Father, XL top and bottom, waste size 38 length 34
Trance Dinkins: Mother, 16 petite bottom, and 18 top.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT