ADVERTISEMENT

Dr. Dean is still a Dawg.....

so...if you apply..you not really looking?....you say he didnt...alot say he did
Well I'm glad he stayed and it looks like he has a good team regardless of who says what. We should be strong especially on defense with our speed. Offense will have to catch up but they have some talent too. Looking for a good season.

What does it really matter whether they called first or he contacted them? Why doesn't a coach have the same right as any other jobholder to examine potential jobs that might improve his current situation? The same people who complain about coaches checking out other jobs would jump in an instant to another job with better pay or better working conditions. The bottom line is: if you don't want your coach looking at other jobs, take better care of him.

What does it really matter whether they called first or he contacted them? Why doesn't a coach have the same right as any other jobholder to examine potential jobs that might improve his current situation? The same people who complain about coaches checking out other jobs would jump in an instant to another job with better pay or better working conditions. The bottom line is: if you don't want your coach looking at other jobs, take better care of him.
What he said. Dr. Dean could retire from the school system any time he wants now after 30 years. A lot of coaches weigh their financial benefits of retiring from SC and coaching in NC etc. It's smart economics. Dr. Boyd could have left many times but chooses to remain a Dawg. The Boyd clan is a credit to Marlboro Co. His daughter Susan graduates first in her 2015 class and Dr. Boyd has placed dozens of student athletes at the next level. Not just football players. Just because one talks to other employers doesn't mean they are ready to move on. Now lets move on.

I AM OLD BUT IF I REMEMBER HARTSVILLE SPANKED THE STAGS AND HIM TOO AND SEND BOTH TO BASKETBALL? HE HAS NOT HAD A TITLE SINCE NEWTON?

ADVERTISEMENT