ADVERTISEMENT

Dudley v Dean

They should be wrestling on Mat 3 now. If anyone has a Flo subscription and is watching/watched the match, please post commentary and results.

They should be wrestling on Mat 3 now. If anyone has a Flo subscription and is watching/watched the match, please post commentary and results.

Didn't catch it live but watched it later. 11-3 Dean. Dean just had more pop, hit about 7000 high singles. Dudley fought off 3-4 pretty deep ones but really couldn't create much for himself; had one shrug attempt but wasn't really close even on that. TJ looked a bit flat which tends to happen against Dean when he gets rolling. That weight is a mine field but I still think TJ is a top 4 guy. He beat Ayala from Princeton later in the day who is a stud and add that to the win over Brown, he's off to a great start. He'll be just fine.

Didn't catch it live but watched it later. 11-3 Dean. Dean just had more pop, hit about 7000 high singles. Dudley fought off 3-4 pretty deep ones but really couldn't create much for himself; had one shrug attempt but wasn't really close even on that. TJ looked a bit flat which tends to happen against Dean when he gets rolling. That weight is a mine field but I still think TJ is a top 4 guy. He beat Ayala from Princeton later in the day who is a stud and add that to the win over Brown, he's off to a great start. He'll be just fine.[/

A lot of wrestling to do before March. He got off to a slow start last season, but came on at Nationals. Hopefully he can get going again, but as you said, Tim's weight is loaded. I worry about it as Tim has never been an "up-tempo" wrestler.

He is working hard. Manning said his work ethic this summer and season have been great. He is a lot bigger then he was last year, so he is going to have to manage weight well to.

Yeah he does seem a lot thicker, no doubt.

I wouldn't call a win over a returning finalist and a top 10 in Ayala (who, I just looked, has been on an absolute tear) as slow start. Dean is a hammer and when he gets rolling he's tough to stop. That said, I'm taking the Field over Dean this year. Is it March yet?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT