ADVERTISEMENT

Gaffney post 109 finally gets back in the win column

Gaffney played well. It took them awhile to chase Spartanburg's ephus thrower, but they finally did. The more I see them, the more I like them. They are definitely the best defensive, and best coached, team in the league. The kids who pitched for them last night did a good job. They're not going to overpower anybody with their pitching, but depending on what the other teams in the upstate have, they could well make another run to the state tournament.

Spartanburg has their moments, but they just aren't very good.

Cohaze do you have Updated standings for league 6?

What is going on with the new Union team? I have heard people tweet about them that they are union-greer? Are either of the union teams good? I heard there are teams forfeiting games?

What is going on with the new Union team? I have heard people tweet about them that they are union-greer? Are either of the union teams good? I heard there are teams forfeiting games?

Union (blue) just forfeited their 4th game of the week, to Inman.

Last edited:
Skools, I don't. Inman and Gaffney have one head-to-head game left. Whoever wins that will probably clinch first. (Assuming no let downs against the weaker teams). The loser will clinch second. Spartanburg is around .500, although several of their wins have come by forfeit. Fourth place will probably be Greer or the better of the two Union teams. (Assuming they don't fold).

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT