ADVERTISEMENT

Greenville High 2013

smallball14

Rookie
Jun 2, 2007
The Raiders had one of their most succesful classes in school history graduate in 2012, with 7 seniors gone who started since they were freshman, only to enter the 2013 school season by adding 3 D1 signings. Add Scolamerio(USC), Cox(Clemson) and todays commit of lefty John Parke to Clemson gives them a quit a team. Oh lets not forget last years commit Batson to Clemson. Not a bad rebuilding year.

Maybe you were right before the current coach. But if you think the current coach does any recruiting you have never meet the man or you you take hear say from people who do not know what they are talking about. He is as stand up as a person and ethical as there is in the game not to mention one of the best coaches in SC. Have you ever thought he doesnt have to recruit to get players(they come to him).

It's always interesting to see how you people turn a little acknowledgement of some young mens hard work paying off to something that has to be someting bad behind it. I'm sure your going to say I wasn't saying anything bad about the kids but.... Then don't say anything at all. It is a good program that has kids that work hard.

scully is getting blamed for recruiting the kids who left Hillcrest and Mauldin as 9th graders.

That is an old post so I will be brief: your crazy!!! If you think for one minute GHS baseball is not recruiting you must be one of the recruits!! First only 2 of the 7 seniors started all 4 years and yes they were recruits!! of the 9 players on the field last year in the playoffs only 1 was a geocoded GHS student. And of course they lost again!! But your are right about one thing, Coach Scolameiro does not recruit anymore, he has all of his buddies sons there already. The recruiting falls on the small shoulders of Jeff Young!! His assistant coach who actively recruits players to GHS and other schools through West End Baseball Academy. There are 3 freshman at GHS this year that are flat out recruits!! Just ask the Hillcrest and Southside Christian coaches!! 2 of which played for WE and under coach Jeff Young which last I read is a SC High School violation!! The sad truth is that if GHS had all of the players that were supposed to attend GHS, but didn"t because of the baseball program they would have won something by now!! As far as the Head coach, how many State Championships has he won? How many Upper State Championships has he won? I'll tell you "0"!! The problem with GHS baseball is sitting in a tunnel at WE Baseball Academy calling himself a coach and instructor.. That is a joke within itself!! He is nothing but a BULLEY and bullies always end up getting what they deserve "a good butt kicking". Just ask the BIg League Team!!

as would i!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well noncheat, with the alledged cheating recuits gone, what will the Raiders look like this year?

Listen, I don't know what is going on at GHS and really don't care. But, if I could offer a little unsolicited advice, your last post goes a little too far and should be deleted.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT