ADVERTISEMENT

Hartsville should be ashamed of themselves.

Jan 3, 2012
I am a Dillon fan that was at the game. You Hartsville fans need to cut it out. I have NEVER seen such blatant homerism(made up a word) by a crew of refs in my life. It was ridiculous.

FIRST OF ALL Ineligible WR Downfield IS NOT A LOSS OF DOWN. That was 3rd down when Marlboro ran that play. Hartsville accepted the penalty. IT was SUPPOSE to be a replay of 3rd down. The chain crew made it 4th down. I COULDN"T BELIEVE IT.

EVERYTIME Marlboro did something positive my family sat their and look at the ref. He WOULD NOT make a call until he saw the outcome.

Hartsville Fans don't celebrate too soon.I HEAR That SO CALLED roughing the kicker play has made its way to youtube. I AM HEARING THAT THERE IS AN APPEAL IN THE PROCESS. From what I heard the Kicker missed the field goal and fell down in dejection. The refs somehow thought an MC defender hit him.
I guess. ;)

I didn't stay for both overtimes.

But the way the refs handled the game last night. MADE ME SICK TO MY STOMACH. These young folks will have to forever remember this mess. I am telling you folks. It was PURE BOLOGNA Last night.

MC is just like Strom Thurmond.. Get a good team and win a few games next thing you know you lose a close game and everyone is to blame except MC

Dogs had the ball twice in OT only only 6 points.Refs fault I get it.Funny nobody has mentioned the play in the second OT where a wideeeeeeee open dogs receiver dropped a TD wide open he fell in the ENZONE alone Refs faults I know.Oh in the first OT when Shy McPhail fell 2 yards deep in the ENZONE yet they mark him at the 2 ???No complaints bout refs?On 4th and 1 on Foxes 10 when they stopped the dogs Refs fault then also I get it.All those delay of games calls against them they were bad calls also I get it Refs fault.BOTTOM LINE DOGS AND DOG SUPPORTERS MAKE A PLAY WIN THE GAME ....2 ot possession 6 points REFS FAULT I GET IT

THATS CALLED HOME FIELD ADVANTAGE, IT HAPPENS EVERY WHERE, CRIERS, CRY

And the behavior after the game wanna fight a bunch of middle school kids?????? The biggest kid probably wore 130 lbs .The mutts don't deserve to represent this area with that behavior didn't any complaints on that either must be Refs fault again

You are right redfoxforever. We missed opportunities and that is on us. You said we only scored 6 points on two OT possesions BUT do your math, Foxes only scored 3 pts. on two OT possesions but WAIT A MINUTE let's give them an extra possesion. Dawgs beat Foxes at their game and the foxes decided to change the rules. At best, maybe running into the kicker. It took refs approximately a minute after the play after conferring with a Hartsville player to even throw the flag!.

Re: Redfoxforever

Yes MC had the ball 8 times in the overtime we score 6 points. Hartsville had the ball 8 plays they score 3 points. THE REFS GAVE HARTSVILLE 4 MORE PLAYS FROM THE 5 YARDLINE. Keyword REFS GAVE!! And when does middle school kids grow a full beard??? They must stay near the nuclear plant when they can grow a full beard and be 6 foot 2 inches and 230 lbs. Thats who the cops grab for starting with the football team!!

Marlboro score in the 2nd Quarter and the REFS took it away!! Marlboro did enough to beat the Red Foxes defense but we could not beat the REFS!!

Man get out the swamps sometimes yall had 4 quarters to win u didn't roughing is a foul plain and simple if all u dog supporters have evidence that it wasn't then by all means put up a video if not how are yall sure it wasn't? ??????Are you all gonna tell me when the kick missed all of yall were looking at the kicker to see if he was roughed .BE HONEST

As i said before, at best running into the kicker resulting in you TRYING to kick again. Our two guys collided in air and one fell on the kicker , not intentional and not roughing....just going for the ball. Now that is the FACT along with the FACT that the ref didn't even pull out a flag until he talked to a Hatsville player. Another fact....the flag was not thrown until most of our guys were past the 50 yard line. You wanted facts....there you go!

Yes we have video and its shows no flag was thrown until the refs talk to Hartsville kicker. Its also shows the ball was tip you cant have roughing the kicker and a block FG. Once the ball is tip the kicker is open game. Thats the rule from pee wee to the NFL.

My son has a hudl.com account posted by all coaches from all programs. If u hav access, check it out for yourself. Probly the same video the schsl will review. By the way,no one is talkn about MC kicker being hit on previous kick. That is well seen on video as well. Plenty of evidence. Jus depends on how league will handle it. Game ended wid missed field goal. MC 20-harts17.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT