ADVERTISEMENT

Hear tell there's a midlands area team that's already been caught cheating.

LOL

Just had to laugh.... coachDMB... your first post was just one word...

Funny stuff.

:rolleyes:

Welcome to the boards.

So the coach in question tells his staff they will do what they want and won't get caught! If they do- it will be a small slap on the wrist! Geez, guess which UPSTATE coach he learned this attitude from!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

He is a SE BOY!

So the coach in question tells his staff they will do what they want and won't get caught! If they do- it will be a small slap on the wrist! Geez, guess which UPSTATE coach he learned this attitude from!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

He is a SE BOY!

Uh oh......

All the coaches in the CSRA have been talking about this. Second day and you are hitting stand up dummies. Didn't somebody in the midlands get put on probation for this several years back? Can't remember who it was but I believe they did the same thing. What has the HSL done or are they going to do? A lot of people are curious what the punishment will be.
From HSL website
The first three (3) days of practice will be in helmets only.  During the first three (3) days of “helmets only” practices sleds and ground dummies may be used.  No hand shields, arm shields, and/or stand up dummies of any kind may be used during the first three (3) days of practice.

Wow. There's a middle school kid from Kelly Mill middle school hold the dummy for the O line to hit. With no gear on!!

Reactions: smac77
So... here is video evidence of a new coach breaking the SCHSL rules.... alot of high school football coaches across the state are texting and emailing each other asking if they saw Cory Miller's piece... and what will the HSL do about it?

Well, Jerome?

What WILL you do?

o_O

Probably nothing, since there is no law suit involved.

:eek::mad::confused:

Well let's look at the situation as a whole. The hire itself was shady, and that's being kind. This was clear living room deal and there was considerable resources wasted in the interview process. Now there is a clear, CLEAR violation of spring ball rules and there's no possible way to plead ignorance here. For a principal who was loudly proclaiming that she wanted football "cleaned up" at RV she has obviously made a poor choice. Somebody knew what was happening was illegal.

tumblr_lw9rk3cbsA1r5qrimo1_500.gif

That was illegal as LLEH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Coach Parks let it be known to his staff that they could cheat and ONLY get a slap on the wrist!

He is merely following the lead of his MENTOR

Nothing will happen. This Principal and the A.D was at the practice on this day these incidents took place. Remember his mom and her are best friends. She's going to protect him 1st

Good! Pass this along to the rest of the coaches in SC. Make sure the Principal and AD are present when you break the rules.

Didn't teams get in huge trouble in the past for violating spring practice rules and for having 8th graders at spring practice?

When I read the headline I immediately thought of BC, but you have to actually win to cement the notion of cheating. I know JB will defend his school but they've tanked the past two years and this is #5 for the MV homeboy to do something or move on. 5 region wins in four years. MV is going to rule again this year. Swansea will be runnerup. Airport or Aiken for #3.

Wait... we're talking about a midlands school cheating and deserving punishment... and you're here blowing smoke up Midland Valley's butt and giving a Region summary?

:p

Good Lawd...

:D

Reactions: birdcol
The Eagles will be kicking butt, taking names and sending the Mules back home defeated.

P.S. He started it.

Nothing will be done....Dutch Fork did something similar last year and NOTHING was done to them.

When I read the headline I immediately thought of BC, but you have to actually win to cement the notion of cheating. I know JB will defend his school but they've tanked the past two years and this is #5 for the MV homeboy to do something or move on. 5 region wins in four years. MV is going to rule again this year. Swansea will be runnerup. Airport or Aiken for #3.

rule again? Don't you have to win it to rule again? correct me if i'm wrong, but i thought the past 3 winners of that region since it came to be 3 years ago were ST, ST, and Swansea. Did I miss MV winning it in there somewhere?

Midland Valley- relevant? WHEN????? Not since Don Don Brown was making tackles.

Now back to the GUILT of Ridge View!

ADVERTISEMENT