ADVERTISEMENT

HEARD SUNNERVILLE SPRING GAME IS THURSDAY AT 4:30

Slick have fun by yourself.
A 4:30 start doesn't allow for many people that have to work to attend.

Slick have fun by yourself.
A 4:30 start doesn't allow for many people that have to work to attend.

Wonder if that's the intention....

o_O

Might be scared to show what's left of Summerville Football.

:(

I have an even BETTER question....

Neil, what in the HELL are you doing up at 4:42am?

LOL

:D

Nature of International travel .... been doing that for 37 yrs .... never know or care what the clock says .... lol

NO RB'S THERE TODAY MOSTLY A LITTLE 6 FT QB NUMBER 4 HIDING BEHIND A HUGE LINE AND THROWING TO THEIR BREAD AND BUTTER RECEIVER NO. 13

Heard we just looked ok at the spring game. A lot of guys banged up. #24 and #64 didn't play due to injury and #13 played with a sprained or broken wrist. Heard #4 Taylor looked ok but had trouble on the deep ball several times to Burnette. Defense looked ok against the run but had trouble defending the pass. We have some talent at receiver so that doesn't mean our db's are terrible and i'm sure they will be ready by the season. I am excited to hear about the playmakers we have on offense tho, we need to open it up a little this year.

Several Summerville kids are working with Mal Lawyer, Hunter throws a nice tight spiral. Short and mid range passes, he is very accurate from the few time I have seen him. My son plays for Cane Bay and overall our spring game was good. The offense could be very good. There is just not a lot of depth on both sides of the line.

FATHER TIME WAS SLOW AT BEST, HIS AGE IS REALLY SHOWING THIS YEAR.

It was once a source of aggrevation and anger about McKissick hanging on to the head job these last 12-15 years. Now its just.....

.... sad.

:(

I KNOW THAT HE HAS SENIORITY BUT REALLY, ITS JUST SAD THAT HE HAS STAYED SO LONG, HE REALLY HAS BEEN HERE TOO LONG,BUT THAT'S LIFE IN THE CITY OF GREEN SLIME. WHY WOULD HE HAVE A GAME AT 4:30. I THINK IT WAS TOO HOT FOR ME AT 69, IMAGINE HOW HE FELT?

John can coach as long as he wants too. Growth of the Summerville area is a bigger factor in the state of the program than his coaching. Just look at the number of Fort Players playing on Sundays. ...

John can coach as long as he wants too. Growth of the Summerville area is a bigger factor in the state of the program than his coaching. Just look at the number of Fort Players playing on Sundays. ...
what does A SNAKE KNOW?

I went to Summerville, my kids live in Summerville, Cane Bay is a sleeping giant, go drive through Nexton.

IN THE RAIN WITH A FREAK FIELDGOAL, WE WON OUR REGION, HOW ABOUT THE SNAKES

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT