ADVERTISEMENT

IT IS FREE TO JOIN MESSAGE BOARDS

You seem like a straight shootin' kind of feller, Mister JB, so I'mma gonna ask you this bewildering inquiry. Do you have to be a " paying " member, in other words a member of The Shield People to have a Fan Page ? All of the sudden, about six months ago, all of the Fan Pages suddenly disappeared with no explanation similar to " We're going to start charging you to have a Fan Page, " or some statement such as, " Beginning in November of 2013, you have to be a member of The Shield People to have a Fan Page. " Thanks for any response to my evidently mind blundering inquiry.
P.S. Does your " real " name have the initials of B.M. , and are you originally from the Charleston, S.C. area ? If not, you have a twin that's from there. Thanks for any response, and have a wonderful sandlappin' day.

Link.

To be honest with you, I don't know. My feeling is that the "fan page" concept was abandoned in terms of updating technology because of the surge of twitter and facebook social media.

I don't think I've looked at my fan page in over a year.

My real name is Jim Baxter (aka JB) and I'm from Lexington, SC. I do not have a twin but pitty the soul you say looks like me. lol

That's another disadvantage of not having the Fan Page, Mister J.B., is that the participant may forget where they posted last. The main disadvantage of not having a Fan Page, is trying to keep up with a couple of maidens on a different site. Whereas I could, with the Fan Page, I could look up their names, click the thang, and there she would be. Now, it's similar to finding transcripts at Chapel Hill , or a Crest fan that has a pair of footwear he or she didn't steal.

YOU AND BILLY BAKER LOOK ALIKE
wink.r191677.gif

ADVERTISEMENT