ADVERTISEMENT

JB how do you see Region V AAAA

GridironGunslinger

Bench Warmer
Mar 4, 2014
JB, read your Lexington report. How do you see Region V shaping up this year? Who are some of the regions top players? Anyone else in the know tell us the scoop.

Last edited:
Reactions: JB_a_Rivals
JB, read your Lexington report. How do you see Region V shaping up this year? Who are some of the regions top players?

I haven't seen the rest of the region, but just guessing, I would say it is going to be wide open. Based on what I've seen on the field and on paper, I would think that Lexington could be the most talented at the skills positions. River Bluff lost a lot of talent but do return Tillman. North Augusta will be good; Irmo and White Knoll should both be very competitive. South Aiken will struggle to win a game in region.

Early prediction?
1. Lexington
2. North Augusta
3. River Bluff
4. White Knoll
5. Irmo
6. South Aiken

I think the top two players in the region could be Brandon Tillman at River Bluff and Jayson Hopper at Lexington.

Thought what?

That they would be NEXT to last, instead of DEAD last?

I've told you before... give Kennedy time... he will have Irmo winning again soon. Every player eligible and ineligible will be on that field blowing people up!

:D

If he's there long enough to do it.

:rolleyes:

give Kennedy time... he will have Irmo winning again soon. Every player eligible and ineligible will be on that field blowing people up!

:D

If he's there long enough to do it.

:rolleyes:

tatum_channing_laughing_hysterically-1508.gif

Lex, NA, WK, and RB will probably be fairly even. No idea on Irmo, other than a UHaul occupies the AD's parking spot, Don't be shocked if South Aiken is improved. Hear there's a new attitude down there with the new coach and they are getting after it.

Reactions: Rod Dangerfield
ADVERTISEMENT