ADVERTISEMENT

Juwan Evans Transfer

HoopReality

Bench Warmer
Sep 15, 2011
2015 Juwan Evans(Legacy Charter) will attend Kimbrall HS in Dallas, TX this season. His mom will also be moving with him

KG you know the job offer to mom was to secure the kid please dont think it was anything different.

I don't know that... I don't speculate on that stuff... I only deal with facts that I know first hand. I've been in the middle of speculation and knew it wasn't what it was said to be by outsiders.. dealing with a kid and recruitment.

BJ's counter offer wasn't good enough? Why didn't he go to his money man that is funding him and get what he needed?

Maybe Juwan figured out that BJ is already plotting leaving Legacy; dude talked to several schools after his first year there. He should still be ok; he recruited the Keil Sherman kid away from Eastside. Classy bunch.

I think the freedom Legacy has in there schedule draws kids to the program. play more games and national schedule. dont really think he had to recruit the Sherman kid. But i dont know much about the ins and outs of Legacy so you all probably know more than i do.

This post was edited on 8/28 7:56 AM by KG (Lan)

This post was edited on 8/31 8:16 AM by KG (Lan)

Absolutely 100% recruited Keil. I know the situation well. Made a bunch of promises, none of which can be backed up. Took advantage of a young kid that didn't know any better. These programs like Legacy need to be shut down!

Originally posted by Erob73:. Took advantage of a young kid that didn't know any better.
And right there we have the problem with todays kids. Where were his parents?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT