ADVERTISEMENT

Kendall Cross, Wade Schalles, and other Olympians coming to Georgia July 6-9 (Team Camp) and June 1-

hopkinsc328

Gold Member
Jun 9, 2015
Coaches,
I am excited to announce that Olympic Gold Medalist Kendall Cross, Wade Schalles (the most dominating wrestler and pinner in US History), along with 2 x Olympian and Olympic Placer Plamen Paskalev as well as many more Olympic coaches, National Champions, All-Americans, and top clinicians will be featured at this summers Champion Wrestling Camps.

The High School and Junior High School Team Camp which will be July 6-9 at Riverside Military Academy and will have both a day camp and overnight camp option already has out-of-state teams committed from LA,AL,FL, MO, SC, and NC. This camp will not only have great instruction from great instructors but will get your wrestlers dozens of matches from a diverse and competitive pool of teams. This camp will cap at 12 teams (7 slots already taken) so coaches that are interested let me know ASAP.

For additional info and camp prices see attached forms or visit www.championwrestlingcamps.com
You can also email back to this email or call me at 843-324-4361
Jeff Ragan

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT