Cane Bay over Colleton County
Fort over Wando
Summerville over Hanahan
All are non-region games.

Reactions: NA_JACKET
Berkeley over Cane Bay 12-2
West Ashley over AR 1-0
Stratford over Summerville 5-2

Stratford and Summerville is usually very competitive. Summerville coach played there and Stratford is generally solid on D with good bats. Haven't had dominant pitching lately, which is why I think they have been a little down of late.
A little more surprised by West Ashley over AR. WA does not have dominant pitching, but AR was not able to scratch out any runs.
AR, Summerville and Wando have all taken an L this week.

Stratford and Summerville is usually very competitive. Summerville coach played there and Stratford is generally solid on D with good bats. Haven't had dominant pitching lately, which is why I think they have been a little down of late.
A little more surprised by West Ashley over AR. WA does not have dominant pitching, but AR was not able to scratch out any runs.
AR, Summerville and Wando have all taken an L this week.
I noticed that score as well and AR has been hard to read just about every year. Stratford is always tough even when they seem to be down on talent. I will give their coaches props on that.

NA agree about Stratford and AR. This is not the Summerville team you have seen over the last 8-10 years; may get there, but not yet. They have a couple of studs, but not sure about supporting cast. The AR revolving door of coaches can not make winning easy and probably hurts them in tight games.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT