ADVERTISEMENT

Moving to the Summerville Area

BCWildCatCoach

Two Year Starter
Dec 16, 2001
I am Joe Van Vactor and I am moving to the Summerville area as my wife is being reassigned to that area. I am currently a ParaPro in the state of Florida and have coached in several school systems since retiring from the USAF. I have mainly been with wing-t school systems with a 50 defense or 3-4 scheme. I have coached DL/OL/LB's. I have previous DC experience as well. I will be finishing my degree in October and will have certification transfered over from Florida once completed. I have coached several wrestling programs and been Director AAU and NHSCA for the state of Florida. Any schools in that area needing assistant coaches you may contact me at CoachJVanVactor@AOL.COM. I will be moving within the month.

Cane Bay needs an assistant wrestling coach and football team fits your background. Our assistant coach just accepted the head coaching position at Fort Dorchester.

Last edited:
cool hope to be there. I sent one resume to Cane Bay coach and also Colleton's coach. I hope to hear one way or another. Hope to see you.

ADVERTISEMENT