ADVERTISEMENT

Mr. Baseball?

2seamspin

Four Year Letterman
Apr 16, 2010
HSSR survey has David Houser on top by a wide margin.

http://pub45.bravenet.com/minipoll/results.php?usernum=3846763597&qid=37555&aid=316562&voted=1

Dont hold much credit in anything HSSR does but in this one they may be correct for once! I guess a blind squirrel is bound to find a nut every now and again.

Agree with the knock on HSSR. Couple of days ago, they didnt even have all of the kids on the voting. Only had 6 of the 8 kids on there

I will never forget several years ago their female basketball player of the year was some kid from a private school who I had never heard of but yet that year SC had kids that signed at UConn, Harvard, UGA, Florida State, and UNC. However the kid that was player of the year for the HSSR ended up at like Coker for like a year and didnt play anymore after that yeah buddy real basketball power at coker! What it boiled down to was her school bought two full page spreads while the rest didnt so she was the player of the year.

Anyone know who won? It happens so late that I never hear anything about it. Didnt realize Guerreri had won last years until I said something about it to a friend a few days ago.

I talked with a few of our kids that went. Said Callahan and Livingston were co-mr baseball. Guess like 2005 when Havens and Smoak were co winners

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT