ADVERTISEMENT

NCAA pick em

countykid

Four Year Letterman
May 30, 2007
Someone want to organize one?

I am not that smart, but do remember it maknig th it more fun to watch

This is Brewer's thing...look just email your team

You pick one wrestler per weight class and you can only pick each number seed once.

You also get to pick a Wild Card at any weight class 11th seed - 16th seed or unseeded

Your team will consist of 11 total wrestlers

Example
125 #1
133 #4
141 #6
149 #8
157 #10
165 #2
174 #3
184 #5
197 #7
285 #9
WC-125 Delgado

Brewer texted me last night and said he was in a gymnastics competition or something like that. I was to busy dominating him in Trivia crack to pay attention to it. Plus its Double XP on COD Advanced Warfare (PS4) clan tag {flo}.

Plus Bonneville from Westwood and I will have tryouts for our clan {flo} on Sunday night at 8:00. Need to send a PSN (4) request to elcidindia01. Serious Gamers only.

I did that that one last night Rbell... But man $260???? I have some scrubs
roll.r191677.gif

Frisch got hosed on that. Should've had reversal and backs with his foot still in. Hated to see all 3 Citadel guys go down 1st round.

"I've seen more guys choose bottom in the second period than I have the first. They must be trying to build up a lead going into the third"

Up to 184 - my guys are still alive, wasnt there a point system for wins? Or was it just AA

125 - Klimara
133 - Richards
141 - Mayes
149 - Beitz
157 - Miller
165 - Ringer
174 - Wilps
184 - Brooks
197- Burak
285 - Mellon ( who the heck is this guy)

YAll all know my pick for 184!!!!! Let go TJ!!!! He looked like a man on a mission in that first round....

WOW! Don't you know buckeye nation, including former Dreher coach Danny Brooks and former Beaufort coach Bill Damude are loving life this afternoon. So much for the tight team race everyone was looking forward to. You gotta love the espn network.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT