ADVERTISEMENT

New Clip

Great clips. That's a big boy right there. And I absolutely love the fact that he is often running in the clips, not just blocking for a second or two, then watching.

:eek:

As an aside, I love St. James' color schemes! Those matte black helmets are TIGHT!

:)

of my son ..... hope you enjoy it

South Florence has a young lineman that is the same size 6'2" 320# ... I would be very happy for him to play even close to the level of your son's hi-lite video. Congrats to him. I know the work it takes. My son would love to be running behind his blocking. Good luck to him.

Thanks guys for the compliments ...... I love him so much and he is truly one of a kind. A little story ..... I had been giving him more and more money for school lunches and yet he comes home starving ..... found out from one of his friends that he has been buying other kids lunches at school because they had no money and were going hungry ..... it broke my heart and made me cry ...... what do you say to a kid for doing something so generous as this

Thanks guys for the compliments ...... I love him so much and he is truly one of a kind. A little story ..... I had been giving him more and more money for school lunches and yet he comes home starving ..... found out from one of his friends that he has been buying other kids lunches at school because they had no money and were going hungry ..... it broke my heart and made me cry ...... what do you say to a kid for doing something so generous as this
I say it reflects on his parents and you are also to be congratulated .. you've done a good job raising a great young man .. If all parents did as well we wouldn't see the problems in society we see. Hopefully with all our son's coming up ... there is hope for the USA ...

Reactions: birdcol
Be proud and pack him some PBJ sandwiches for between class snacks.

Reactions: birdcol
Thank goodness for PBJ sandwiches ... I do this daily along with fruit and snacks ... the school lunches being limited is not enough for an athlete ...
That is for sure! Have him a few double cheeseburgers and a big protein shake ready when he gets home from school! Bless his heart.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT