ADVERTISEMENT

Question for Dutch Fork folks...

Richland/Lexington #5 if one of the very best school districts in the state. Dutch Fork is ranking as one of the 1500 best schools in the united States.. The best or 2nd best in SC only to a magnet school in the lower state. The athletic programs are all very competitive and along with the academic standing the school is good one to attend. The entire area is growing. Hope his answers your question.

On the other hand, according to the infamous Kevin Knoerr, you have to go all the way to the OC (Oconee County) to see God's country.

Fort Mill should be considered in this action. Far exceeds state and national SAT/ACT scores....90% of student body go on to higher levels of learning. Fastest growing district in SC.
Will soon have three high schools within a 9 mile radius.
Best of all.....property values continue to climb.

Parade Magazine ranks it one of the top 10 small towns in the U.S in which to reside.

I am eagerly waiting on Nathan Day's response with his school's achievements and the outstanding community support there.

Well if this thread was started by a parent that has twin boys that have been wrestling since they were in diapers, here are my top 10 reasons for why they should move to Beaufort and attend Battery Creek...

Beaufort is like a little Charleston without trafficYou have the ocean, golf, and fishingYour "sons" would have plenty of people to hang out with because our team has over 50 membersBattery Creek is better than it has ever been...this is coming from a guy who has been here for 30 yearsWe have a principal that attends every home match and brags about the kids on the announcements every morningYou get to hang out with parents that always help when asked and they don't complain about what the coach is doing wrongBusinesses around town that always help with food and lodging year after year for out tournamentsWe have private donors that have helped the team along the wayBeaufort has won some of those magazine awards for cool places to liveWe have also won some of those academic awards the last few years but being in drivers ed I wasn't a huge part of that.
Let me know if you need help finding a real estate agent.

Thanks guys...I meant this to post on the football forum but I appreciate your input as well. Best of luck to you in your respective programs!
Posted from Rivals Mobile

just to clarify, number 4 on the top ten list was referring to the school itself ,not the wrestling program, and yes my wife did do the typing for me on that last post

LOL...thanks Coach. How's your team looking this year? My nephew wrestled for Liberty last year and is now teammates at SMC with one of your former wrestlers. He's a good kid, DeAndre, I think is his name. I'm terrible with names.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT