ADVERTISEMENT

Schoolboy Dual Team

MOMMYD

Four Year Letterman
Jul 30, 2005
The roster for the SC-USAW Schoolboy/girl National Dual Team is still open. To qualify they must be born in the year 2001 or 2002. Must be a member of USAW and have a current card. Must have wrestled Greco and Freestyle. We will wrestle in Indianapolis, IN on June 3th - June 7th. Cost is $350 we are still looking for 70 lbs, 84 lbs, 91 lbs, 120 lbs, 128 lbs, 144 lbs, 152 lbs, 210 lbs and 265 lbs.

If interested call or email Robert Delgado.

864-871-5804
delb4s@aol.com

Current Roster for the schoolboy National Dual Team is as follows;
70 - open 98 - open 128 - open 160 - Ethan Powell 265 - open
77 - open 105 - Israel Schultz 136 - open 175 - Jack Brissey
84 - open 112 - Wyatt O'Quinn 144 - open 190 - Chase Barnes
91 - Jordan Dinkins 120 - Walker Stephenson 152 - open 210 - Elijah Ballew

If you have or know of wrestlers that can help fill these openings please let me know.
Thanks for your help.

In the Olympic Spirit

Robert Delgado

I am sad to announce that South Carolina -USAW will have to cancel this years Schoolboy National Dual Team which was suppose to participate in Indianapolis, IN on June 3-7. The trip is being cancel because of lack of participation due to schools still being in session through the tournament, injuries and wrestlers with other commitments. Next year we will attempt to have this team again.

Mike Powell is Leading a Team of schoolboys and under to the USAW Kids Nationals in Wisconsin Dells, WI from June 30-July 2 2015. This event is the Schoolboy/girs and under version of FARGO. To qualify for this event YOU MUST register and wrestle in the South East Regional tournament to qualify for each style you want to participate. For more information please contact Mike Powell. His email is mpowell@oconeesc.com. This should be a great trip.

Again I am sorry for this years team that will not be able to attend. If you have pay for this trip please contact Brian Hedgecock for a refund or have it applied toward the USAW Kids Nationals with Mike Powell.

If you have any questions feel free to call or email me.

Robert Delgado
SC-USAW National Team Leader
864-871-5804

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT