ADVERTISEMENT

Scores/ Region Standings

CoachT13

Two Year Starter
Apr 5, 2008
Where is the best place to find scores and region standings? I have checked Max Preps, but not many teams in my region update anything. Thanks,

The world of high school softball is very serious, and exceedingly difficult to get an open dialog for what you are looking for. This board gives as much information as any. In the old days SCPrepCountry was valuable.

Today's coaches repeatedly warn players and others to keep ALL internal activities private. It can become a competitive advantage. the players have digital networks which are transitory in nature. So they talk amongst themselves, and keep private. Public networks offer information, but not like the days only a few years ago.

The best sources of information are folks on the inside by talking. We know what is happening in our region only by talking to others. The world has changed. Some for the better, as the young folks are way more aware of private information. But the general public information is not available as it used to.

I realize this is not the information you want. It is so early in the season, that not much is as important as you might think. A little deeper in the season, and the information intensifies.

ADVERTISEMENT