ADVERTISEMENT

SC's Amazing 2016 QB Class

dacoach

Five Star Prospect
May 29, 2001
There was a request in the "Top 5 QBs" strand for this.... so we can update it as we go:

Player.......... High School.......... Verbal Commitment:
Yefari Werts - Newberry HS - Georgia Southern
Colin Hill - Dorman HS - Colorado State
Brandon Tillman - River Bluff - Liberty
Avery Armstrong - Dreher HS - Furman
Drayton Arnold - Myrtle Beach - Old Dominion
Steve Duncan - Ashley Ridge -
David Isreal - Bylthewood -
Avery McCall - Dillon HS -
Austin Scott - Spartanburg -
Carson Spiers - Greenville -
D'Marco Zeigler - Keenan/Ridge View -
Logan Bailey - Chapin HS -
Justin Berry - West Ashley -
Brendon Greene - AC Flora -
Cole Martin - Nations Ford -
Daniel Carr - Midland Valley -

Feel free to give creditable information and I will update it throughout the season and postseason!

Last edited:
JB might be able to answer this better but isn't Tillman going to play another position at Liberty? Again I am not sure but I thought I read somewhere he was playing defense? Kid is one heck of an athlete either way

Many of these kids won't end up playing QB in COLLEGE, but for NOW... they are High School QBs in the state of South Carolina.

:D

As a side note... one of those above listed as verbal commits (not talking about Tillman) won't be playing QB at his college even though he committed as a QB.... ;)

.....little "insider information" for you.

But, hey... a full ride is a full ride.

Reactions: swampfox18
Many of these kids won't end up playing QB in COLLEGE, but for NOW... they are High School QBs in the state of South Carolina.

As a side note... one of those above listed as verbal commits (not talking about Tillman) won't be playing QB at his college even though he committed as a QB.... ;)

I agree Full Ride is a Full Ride. I probably can guess the QB you are referring to but again nothing wrong with playing at the next level.

Daniel Carr from Midland Valley should be on that list although, like some of the others, some schools may be recruiting him as an athlete rather than a QB. He will also have offers in basketball. A couple of in state have offered to let him play both.

Daniel Carr is an outstanding athlete playing at the QB position...The things this kid can do with his arm, as well as his legs is amazing. He definately deserves to be on this list,

I like Donny Baker from Lexington, the kid can play.

As far as Tillman, I would expect him to be on the defensive side of the ball in college. Kid is one heck of an athlete. Believe Liberty was very supportive of him wanting to also play baseball, which he excels at also.

As far as Tillman, I would expect him to be on the defensive side of the ball in college. Kid is one heck of an athlete. Believe Liberty was very supportive of him wanting to also play baseball, which he excels at also.
Tillman will play Safety at Liberty; he will also have the opportunity to play baseball.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT