ADVERTISEMENT

Sea Sea Sea SeaHawks !

ch_seahawkfan

Varsity All American
Sep 25, 2007
the one cheer our leaders do that I can understand, DuH
clown.r191677.gif

GO SEAHAWKS BEAT KNIGHTS !!

Re: Arnold 5 TD pass 35 - 24 win for Seahawks !

QB1 kids are tearing it up! Arnold had a big night. The "other" QB1 QB in that game, Marquane Goodman, was injured.

That was the second match up in two weeks where we've had two QB1 QB's going head to head.

Congratulations to the Seahawks.

Go Muddy Beach Duckers
This post was edited on 9/6 1:16 PM by HWY9

Originally posted by HWY9:
Myrtle besch looked stupid offense can't evens hike the ball running game and the defense got lucky West Florence qb got hurt . And they got a couple of traders. How did Myrtle Z each steal a Zconway player ? Carolina forests too what a shame to let coaches recruit
Nothing can be as stupid as this mess you typed on here. Please learn how to use punctuation's...

Great Game SeaHawks .... you looked good against West Florence.. The WF QB getting hurt was unfortunate, but didnt affect outcome. Without a couple of fluke plays like the terrible punt that was run back, it wasn't even a game. Your WR that had the 3 TD catches was impressive. Your RB was good and balanced your attack. I am a South Florence Players Dad (#24 RB) so I don't have a Dogg in this fight. I wish you were on our schedule this season, as I think we would see another good game ... Good luck with the rest of your season .. We hope to see you in Columbia as we both go after a State title (SF 4A and MB 3A) #FearTheBruins #24

Shut up losers 21-16

This post was edited on 9/5 2:45 PM by HWY9

good post Neilgrimsley, thanks for the objective analysis. W.Flo has a very good team, hope the QB is ok and wish them the best in 4AAA.....Seahawks made an extra share of mistakes in this game but still dominated on defense and Arnold is showing he is a super star. His accuracy and touch are nothing short of spectacular. #1 and #7 families moved to Myrtle Beach District so their excellent sons could play on a team with a chance to win another state championship. Perfectly legit and their choice.

Myrtle Beach may or may not make the State Title game in 2014, but one thing is for certain............Conway will not be playing in December!

As for your "ducking" Richmond County statement, the facts are: Sports Marketing 151, which puts on the Derrick Law Firm Jamboree, selects the game match-ups when the teams are selected each year. The High Schools have no say in who they play, only if they are willing to participate.

As for your recruiting claim, I don't believe for a minute Mickey Wilson woiuld stoop to recruiting. He does not have to do that to win. Myrtle Beach would not skip a beat if both # 1 & # 7 were not on the team. But, who can blame them for wanting to play as a Seahawk, as opposed to a Tiger or Panther.

Jealousy is such a nasty trait!

. Funny that the radio guy says stopped by Conway's and caught by Carolina Forest recv. I guess he forgot they seahawks now.

This post was edited on 9/6 1:23 PM by HWY9

Thanks .... Need another running back? Might be looking to move my son due to lack of playing time. Its hard to get any time with a deep 4AAAA roster. What are the rules with transfer in Horry County? I have a beach house in Murrels Inlet, but dont think that is Sea Hawk territory.... lol

Neilgrimsley, MI is not MB but if your family lives in Horry Co... a freshman can go to any County school and if playing a sport that establishes eligibility. Can move to the district of another school to play or ask for an exemption after the first year. MB is a great place to live. GO SEAHAWKS - BEAT BRAVES !!

SeaHawks have been able to steer clear of Foxes for a number of years, I guess since we beat them in a regular season game,but I hope we get to play them in the lower state final game this year. By that time the M.B. defense will be up to the task, imho.

Because the red foxes would tear the Seahawks defense apart 😂😂 MB ain't as good as everyone thinks 😂😂😂ðŸ…ðŸ…ðŸ…ðŸ…ðŸ…
Posted from Rivals Mobile

Sad...... 3 - 14 these last two seasons
(being a hater is your only respite?)

Life's a Beach

myrtle-beach-coast.jpg

I wish the Seahawks would have played Richmond again this year in the kickoff classic, looks like it might have been a little better game than last year.

M.B. dominated a talented Lake City team last night. Adjustments in Defense last week and this have really paid off and Seahawks played great in every aspect of the game. Kickoffs mostly un-returnable, Field Goals and Punts good, runbacks for touchdowns, defensive stops and forced turnovers, running game good and of course the QB and receivers look UNSTOPABLE ! GO SEAHAWKS !!

Game St. James gave Seahawks a good test last Friday and Georgetown should be hard to beat. MB needs to play all out for 4 quarters. GO SEAHAWKS !

Originally posted by conwaytigerfilm:
carolina forest hung 35 on the hawks lol thats embarassing
roll.r191677.gif
Carolina Forest also hung 49 on South Florence last week, so I guess the SF defense is even worse than MBs. Embarrassing is right!

However, the dang online paper mistakingly says SF shut out Conway 41-0, so let us know the real score. I'm sure your boys from Conway scored at least 70, maybe 80.

WoW ! Georgetown has a great team and in the first quarter it looked like Bulldogs would make this a shootout, but their mistakes and MB kicking game overwhelmed then Arnold > Belack got amazing. There is no film on the two catches Kyle Belack made in the end zone but that kid is a player ! GO SEAHAWKS beat Chiefs !!!!!

JB did you post or is there an AAA bracket available? Which regions are matched up? tia ch

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT