ADVERTISEMENT

Seneca ...... awful quite !!!!!

Talked to a someone close decision is made and will be announced Monday. Wouldn't tell me the name.so we will see

They are supposed to make decision this morning; three finalist; one will withdraw this morning before selection is announced.

Well, morning has passed - dang near the whole day - and still nothing. Crickets chirping in Seneca.

Well from what Google says he's a good Christian man. Seneca will love him. I just hope he's for more than one season.

Well from what Google says he's a good Christian man. Seneca will love him. I just hope he's for more than one season.
they will get it least Five out of him. It won't take that long to get invested in the South Carolina retirement. Not saying that that's what he's looking for, but would think he would do it least five years to get that.

With our post Brian Smith run of coaches, 5 years is a lifetime. I hope he's up for a challenge. We have a few key kids coming back on offense. Other then that he'll have a young team to work with. The "weaker" conference schedule should help him. My fingers are crossed.

Hal Capps is a great coach and leader of young men. Seneca will be happy to have him. Good Christian role model for the kids too. If it is true.

Reactions: CHEERDUCK
The final 2- Capps and Brian Smith- you were NOT going to go wrong with either of these 2 men. Great Christians that are not ashamed of their faith.

Plus both have coached above the REC league level!

Positive hire by Seneca!

Plus both have coached above the REC league level!

tumblr_lesewbCi2J1qaqaiy.gif

Reactions: red raider alum
News report says Capps only took the HC job. Yon Radford will stay as AD. He took over as interim when Lee resigned.

News report says Capps only took the HC job. Yon Radford will stay as AD. He took over as interim when Lee resigned.
That is correct; which is why Boyd wasn't offered; they would have had to combine jobs to make money right. The plan they WANTED was to keep AD and HC positions separate

Reactions: BobcatVol
A great hire.....he has been successful everywhere he's coached in North Carolina. A good Christian man that will not only win football games but develop the young men around him.

Reactions: red raider alum
ADVERTISEMENT