ADVERTISEMENT

Silas Crisler...

KG (Lan)

Varsity All American
Nov 7, 2001
anything new going on with his recruitment.. heard some good things about him on here before bball season and just checking in to see if one of our SC kids is getting some interest. also how did he do during season?

anything new going on with his recruitment.. heard some good things about him on here before bball season and just checking in to see if one of our SC kids is getting some interest. also how did he do during season?
He had a solid year on varsity. He started every game and averaged around 8ppg. He will take on a much larger role this year. Not too much recruiting news yet. He is doing very well in aau so I assume that will pick up soon.

Wow. We know what Frank Martin and the college coaches that spoke at the coaches clinic think about having to watch July AAU ball now.

what was said? and they dont be watching half of time they be laughing and on the phone.

Look for Silas to take a huge step forward this year. Had a tremendous summer and will be one of Westside's top scoring threats. Has interest from several d2 schools already going into his junior year including Newberry and Lander. He is a legit 6'2 with a solid frame and is one of the best shooters in the state. He will be at the scout focus top 100 showcase in October. I know the top kids in the 17 class get a lot of publicity and rightfully so, but this class is pretty deep in my opinion with a lot of kids who are flying under the radar. Any other sleepers in the class of '17 out there?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT