6 . West Ashley

Region 8
1. Fort Dorchester
2. SUMMERVILLE
3. ASHLEY RIDGE
4. COLLETON COUNTY
5. BLUFFTON

Go Wave

Cane Bay will finished 3rd at worst, Stratford will will Region 7. I think Region 8 is correct.

WAVE BRAINAC, WHAT DO YOU THINK THE DEGREE OF FAILURE OF NOT ONLY A FIRST YEAR COACH AND A GRAND SON WITH NO HEAD COACHING EXPERIENCE WILL BE, I SAY VERY HIGH FOR A GREAT FAILURE?

There's still a good asst.coaching staff and alot of unused talent at the ville. Yes junior will still be work in progress until he gets comfortable. But still I look for the wave to at least be a good competitive program.

Region 7
1. Stratford
2. Goose Creek
3. WANDO
4. James Island
5 . Cane Bay
6 . West Ashley

Region 8
1. Fort Dorchester
2. SUMMERVILLE
3. ASHLEY RIDGE
4. COLLETON COUNTY
5. BLUFFTON

Go Wave

Stratford will be down and I don't think WA will finish last I think James Island will be last due to QB leaving. Region 7 is wide open in my opinion.
1. Goose Creek but they won't go undefeated in region
2. Wando (Finishes second if they have a decent OL/DL)
3. Stratford (Possibly West Ashley and Stratford possibly can be 5th)
4. West Ashley (Possible Cane Bay and WA up to 3)
5. Cane Bay (Really think they can be 4th and Stratford finishes here)
6. James Island

Region 8 is wide open in my opinion as well. Fort has the athletes and always has them. Review of last year region. Fort Beats Summerville, Summerville comes from behind to spank Ashley Ridge, Ashley Ridge spanks Fort. Colleton will be the spoiler for someone. Of the first three I mention anything can happen

1. Fort Dorchester (On paper they are above everyone else but they have a lot of people to replace on Defense)
2. Ashley Ridge (Very questionable here but going on my gut, was expected to be last the past year and lost to Summerville, Defense will have to play better, Offense lost a lot of weapons. Could finish 4th)
3. Summerville (Lost a lot on both sides and a lot of question marks and if they don't come out flying high how will the town and the good ole boys react, like Ashley Ridge...Summerville has a lot of question marks)
4. Colleton (Has improved a lot over the last 2 to 3 years can make some noise)
5. Bluffton

REGION 7
1. Wando - Taking a chance on them because no ones sure about their interior lines. Hart and Smith should be a lethal combination
2. Goose Creek - Probably will finish 1st, but if they are going to have a down year this will be it. Still a lot of talent and their defense will be tough
3. West Ashley - They have athletes and I think are experienced this year. Berry at QB should give them an edge over Cane Bay
4. Cane Bay - I think they surprise some people this year. Offense will be much better than last year and defense is always well coached
5.Stratford - Its going to be a down year. No size but could still finish as high as 3rd if things fall right. Coaching will keep them in games until their team matures
6. James Island - No Chance! QB leaving kills their chances of being a contender this year. McDaniel and Buss are good players but will be asked to do too much this season
REGION 8
1. Fort Dorchester - athletes and weapons everywhere. Expect Joyner to be better this season and James is the best running back in the lowcountry
2. Summerville - New coach & New QB isn't an ideal situation. Burnette on the outside will be hard to cover and should open up things for the other weapons. Defense is the BIG question mark
3.Ashley RIdge - Duncan is the best QB in the lowcountry (my opinion). Defense still wont be able to stop the run
4. Colleton County - A lot of preseason hype but I think the results will be about the same as last year. I do think they are on the way up though
5. BLUFFTON - Another tough year for the cats.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT