ADVERTISEMENT

ST football

STREBEL72

All-State Pick
May 20, 2011
I'm really looking forward to a great season at ST this season after having such a disappointing season last year. I'm hearing a lot of great things about this 2016 team. We will have a converted rising Junior WR playing QB this year and the word on the streets is he is a true dual threat QB with an amazing arm. Is he ready to lead this team to higher heights? We will soon find out.

I'm really looking forward to a great season at ST this season after having such a disappointing season last year. I'm hearing a lot of great things about this 2016 team. We will have a converted rising Junior WR playing QB this year and the word on the streets is he is a true dual threat QB with an amazing arm. Is he ready to lead this team to higher heights? We will soon find out.
That's what they did with Stidem, too, isn't it?

You also have Gilchrist back; I like that guy as a top player.

Yes, that's exactly what we did with students and Yeldell a few years earlier...Gilchrist is back and he looks healthy and ready. We also have Ryan, our Mr.do everything guy back as well...

This defense might be the best we've had since 2005...

Yes, that's exactly what we did with students and Yeldell a few years earlier...Gilchrist is back and he looks healthy and ready. We also have Ryan, our Mr.do everything guy back as well...

This defense might be the best we've had since 2005...
You guys lost the defensive front, didn't you?

Yes but when you see what is there now...athletes with good size and speed....especially at the LB position...

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT