ADVERTISEMENT

Thank You!!! To those hosts who participated!

SButler

Two Year Starter
Jan 1, 2012
Thank You to
5A Upper State
4A Lower and Upper State
3A Upper State

For posting brackets and updating results online!
5A Lower State, Would it have really been that difficult to follow those above? You host the event , get the $ revenue , and can't even put the effort to post brackets and results for FANS and Family to follow. As I understand there was some great matches and upsets.

106-Aluyan
113-Brausser
120-Schultz (GC)
126-?
132?
138-?
145-Emery
152-Prince
-60-Parker
170-Parker
182-?
195-?
220-Trephan
Hwy-Q Jackson

That's what I have been able to find out to this point!

Last edited:
Thanks RB for hosting. Ran smoothly. Hospitality room was great.

Best to keep it off the Flo and Track so parents & coaches can't plan to take a fall or default to get a perceived better placement in the state tourney. It is what it is. Iron sharpens iron, and to be the best you have beat the best.
Grow up Butler, quit crying

Best to keep it off the Flo and Track so parents & coaches can't plan to take a fall or default to get a perceived better placement in the state tourney. It is what it is. Iron sharpens iron, and to be the best you have beat the best.

Iron sharpens iron eh? Then in Duals when coaches move kids to dodge others, you are against that? Or just individuals? iron only sharpens iron for individual tournaments?

Reactions: BuckkillerSC
Well if parents or coaches would instruct a kid to take a fall/default etc for potential placement, that is a separate issue, and that kind of goes against the iron sharpens iron/to be the best you have to beat the best mentality. I just don't see that as a good reason to not post and update the brackets during the event, like the majority of the state did, and is also done at a majority of HS/NCAA events around the country. Not everyone can be there in person, but still is interested in the outcomes.

It really should be required for the schools hosting these events, just my opinion.

Last edited:

This seems remarkably silly.

Reactions: BuckkillerSC
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT