ADVERTISEMENT

Thanks guys

JB_a_Rivals

Varsity All American
May 7, 2003
First of all, thanks for the emails and PM's I've gotten about my parents. Just an update. Mom is back from MUSC and in a rehab facility. She still cannot walk and may never walk again. But she has gotten use of her arms back. Stepdad got his first x-ray post-chemo/radiation and it showed shrinkage of the tumors. He goes for three-week scan tomorrow before they use the word "remission." It has been a tough few months on the family and I don't wish this kind of situation on anyone.

That said, I'm back. I'll start up the normal preseason region looks and breakdowns this week and be on the boards every day.

Thanks again for the prayers and thoughts.

JB

First of all, thanks for the emails and PM's I've gotten about my parents. Just an update. Mom is back from MUSC and in a rehab facility. She still cannot walk and may never walk again. But she has gotten use of her arms back. Stepdad got his first x-ray post-chemo/radiation and it showed shrinkage of the tumors. He goes for three-week scan tomorrow before they use the word "remission." It has been a tough few months on the family and I don't wish this kind of situation on anyone.

That said, I'm back. I'll start up the normal preseason region looks and breakdowns this week and be on the boards every day.

Thanks again for the prayers and thoughts.

JB
I had NO IDEA JB... My wife kids and family send you and your mom and stepdad a lot of love and encouragement! We Weill pray for all of you that Gods all encompassing hands will do what they do to keep your parents comfortable and keep y'all as calm as possible! God can do ANYTHING!! Please let me know if we can do anything to help. We live in Seneca near Hartwell... And will travel to help!

I had NO IDEA JB... My wife kids and family send you and your mom and stepdad a lot of love and encouragement! We Weill pray for all of you that Gods all encompassing hands will do what they do to keep your parents comfortable and keep y'all as calm as possible! God can do ANYTHING!! Please let me know if we can do anything to help. We live in Seneca near Hartwell... And will travel to help!
thanks brother!

Reactions: birdcol
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT