ADVERTISEMENT

The Boiling Springs Blast ... BS @ Byrnes UPDATE/ 2nd UPDATE

BS100

Two Year Starter
Feb 26, 2013
After the top of the 2nd inning the Boiling Springs Lady Bulldogs find an absolute BOMB to start off the holiday season. Boiling Sptings 1 ... Byrnes 0'... Then the rain came in.

No matter ... Because these tremendous ladies in our town that we love so much are heading to to beach. This team is not letiting anyone else in. They have their club. They like their club. No one else is invited.

This is what our town can produce. Eventually ... As much as we try to help ... They don't want ius anymore. They are adults ... And have it completely under control. The rest stay out.

But do fine and see. These young ladies are Boiling Springs best work. Probably they do not need us anymore. But that is the greatest complement. the only thing left to do is to show up at the gate and honor who they have become right before our very eyes.

This post was edited on 4/14 6:51 PM by BS100

This post was edited on 4/16 7:21 PM by BS100

Re: The Boiling Springs Blast ... BS @ Byrnes UPDATE

Early reports from the SCHSL.

Top 2nd Inning Home Run by Boiling Springs Player taken OFF the books. Though BS up 1-0. Rain.

Game to start from the beginning 0-0 at Byrnes. I would hate to be that player who hit that bomb that they now say did not exist.

Any thoughts?

Newspapers ... You were there ... How will this be covered?

Did this occur ... You all hold the story and responsibility to report.

Weather forecast for Thursday 6P 4/16 game "start" ... More rain.... To be continued ... Or stopped and restarted from the beginning ... ?!?

This post was edited on 4/15 6:28 AM by BS100

Originally posted by BS100:
Early reports from the SCHSL.

Top 2nd Inning Home Run by Boiling Springs Player taken OFF the books. Though BS up 1-0. Rain.

Game to start from the beginning 0-0 at Byrnes. I would hate to be that player who hit that bomb that they now say did not exist.
You know I am quick to attack all the glowing remarks you made giving SCHSL too much credit for some things. This is one that isn't their problem. The rules are NFHS. I saw a college game end after 4 1/2 inning with the home team up 6-1. Several players lost stats including a HR. Only thing I can say is I saw it and it happen and I wont forget it. Unfortunately the stats will read like it didn't.

This post was edited on 4/16 3:01 PM by NA_JACKET

Really, I am trying to state the facts. Thank you for the input, and it is appreciated.

It is the response from both teams which matter. Merely a byline. Statistics mean very, very little when chasing W's.

Though this game is meaningful, It is only round two of what will probably be a three round fight, maybe four, or even five rounds. The last being the only one that really matters.

Tonights game cancelled due to a threat of rain. Certainly a different reply to almost the very same a little over a week ago. So open discussion can be beneficial to all.

I will let the experts weigh in on the details of this event. of which I am not.

PS ... I am now getting differing accounts and the game MAY be starting at 1-0 BS up, top of 2nd inning, Roberts up with a 3-2 count and no outs. Go figure ... Just sit back and let events unfold.

Thank you.

This post was edited on 4/16 7:14 PM by BS100

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT