Cheraw - North Central
North Charleston - Bamberg

Last edited:
Saturday will be fun with the following-

RH vs RB
Eastside (hope BHP) vs Chapin
West Oak vs Battery Creek
North Central vs Bamberg

Upper State teams win 3-1... Bamberg only lower state team taking the title... Match of the Day will be 3A. Rock Hill runs through RB, Eastside may not give up 15 points, and Bamberg destroys NC. West Oak and Battery Creek what we've all been wanting to see anyways

Reactions: revfrank4
This may be some wrestlers last match as a team (seniors). Let em wrestle unless a coach thinks that tempers are flaring and something could happen to them. If you are going to the state championship, everyone should get to wrestle if they want to. If it's won, let em have fun.

This may be some wrestlers last match as a team (seniors). Let em wrestle unless a coach thinks that tempers are flaring and something could happen to them. If you are going to the state championship, everyone should get to wrestle if they want to. If it's won, let em have fun.
This isn't Upward... This is what's wrong with todays generation. I can see it now... Koz or Cain or Greg or even Day wrestle Seniors that hardly ever wrestle they'll gets accused of running up the score.

Reactions: Eagle Hater 3333
This isn't Upward... This is what's wrong with todays generation. I can see it now... Koz or Cain or Greg or even Day wrestle Seniors that hardly ever wrestle they'll gets accused of running up the score.

I see what you are saying but it's wrestling. Let em wrestle. If that's the case, why wrestle all 14 in all playoff matches except the championship. Have fun, let the lineup wrestle.

If a team want's to post 80-0 playoff matches, there shouldn't be any forfeits at the championship matches. Just my opinion. I haven't heard anyone bashing Eastside for beating their teams the way they have. So wrestle all matches.

Seahawk, Your December confidence in Chapin proved to be well founded, even though they will be working uphill tomorrow. Got any stock tips?

Seahawk, Your December confidence in Chapin proved to be well founded, even though they will be working uphill tomorrow. Got any stock tips?

Chapin will show up tomorrow and get on the mat against a strong team and give it their all. I don't think it will be a blow out as some of the upstate lovers will have you believe but we will see.

River bluff came to wrestle, as I saw Rock hill came out flat and didn't wrestle as well as I thought they would have... Refs didn't help either but Congrats to Coach Moxie and the River bluff team! They deserve it

River bluff came to wrestle, as I saw Rock hill came out flat and didn't wrestle as well as I thought they would have... Refs didn't help either but Congrats to Coach Moxie and the River bluff team! They deserve it

I generally think the officiating leaves a bit to be desired but credit should be given when due. I felt like all championship matches were officiated well on Saturday. Maybe an iffy stall call in WO-BC Hwt match but didn't end up mattering.

Hope last weekend carries over into the final two of year. I was encouraged.

I generally think the officiating leaves a bit to be desired but credit should be given when due. I felt like all championship matches were officiated well on Saturday. Maybe an iffy stall call in WO-BC Hwt match but didn't end up mattering.

Hope last weekend carries over into the final two of year. I was encouraged.

Do you really think overall the officiating was good? I think the best officials were sitting in the bleachers watching Saturday or not their at all.

Do you really think overall the officiating was good? I think the best officials were sitting in the bleachers watching Saturday or not their at all.

Yeah I genuinely didn't have a problem with it (I did watch online and could have missed some more nuanced errors absolutely) That said, I think pins should have been called faster in 5A but they were consistent at least. I had no issue with any stall calls other than 3A HWT that ended up not mattering.

I was up and around while watching. Is there something specific I missed?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT