ADVERTISEMENT

Tryouts completed 8-21-16.

^You seem to be a pro on honesty. Maybe blacklisting the poster is the way to go.

This coming from a coward hiding behind a keyboard
Keep spewing your nonsense and get a clue you fat disgrace

Name Jimmy Seigler care to post yours. What you posted were lies. What Josh has done with his Elite program can't be disputed. He is helping young softball players make it to the next level. You on the other hand only wishes to tear down. Liar and a troll I suspect. Maybe even one of those helicopter parent types. My last reply unless you have the guts to attach your name to this BS. Calling you out....

This board is supposed to be about posting positive things about players, and the great people who make time to make the players great. It should always be about players. And their support group.

If a coach is a great coach, that is something I want to read. Making determinations about a person from a resume is noted.

To post negative things on a public board says just as much about character of the poster, for all to see.

Folks who post must learn to command the English language. There are ways to call someone out using only positive words.

Always be very careful with the written language, on a public board. For folks figure out who you are through your sudoname. What you think is anonymous, really is not over time. Soon it becomes private, professional, and affects family.

Last edited:
My comments are general in nature and am not affiliated in any way to the party(s) of this dispute.

In general, folks who insist on saying negative things on a public board have an agenda. May have problems in their own personal life, or player's life, that they are unable to solve. But to get on a board and call folks out in a negative manner. Call out folks who may be doing a public service to make our SC softball players great.

That is where my problem is. I do not know the individual(s) involved. I do know the org. Either you want to make SC softball better by posting, or tear it down. It is your choice. You will find your player (if you have one) may have many, many softball lives. By trying to help prop up the softball game. Appreciate, I mean really appreciate, the dedicated folks who coach and help players elevate, in the end, gives your player more field time. More "lives".

I have seen many a player lose because she (and parents) is unable to handle rejection. Guess what? Been there, done that. Been rejected. Only to rise above it and take the high road, and still playing today well past high school. Did not get on a public board to vent.

Quite the opposite. The fact is most every college player has been rejected at some point of their softball lives. They still play only because they rise above it. The ones who stop, after rejection, do just that, stop playing.

Last edited:
Reactions: TJ4000
My comments are general in nature and am not affiliated in any way to the party(s) of this dispute.

In general, folks who insist on saying negative things on a public board have an agenda. May have problems in their own personal life, or player's life, that they are unable to solve. But to get on a board and call folks out in a negative manner. Call out folks who may be doing a public service to make our SC softball players great.

That is where my problem is. I do not know the individual(s) involved. I do know the org. Either you want to make SC softball better by posting, or tear it down. It is your choice. You will find your player (if you have one) may have many, many softball lives. By trying to help prop up the softball game. Appreciate, I mean really appreciate, the dedicated folks who coach and help players elevate, in the end, gives your player more field time. More "lives".

I have seen many a player lose because she (and parents) is unable to handle rejection. Guess what? Been there, done that. Been rejected. Only to rise above it and take the high road, and still playing today well past high school. Did not get on a public board to vent.

Quite the opposite. The fact is most every college player has been rejected at some point of their softball lives. They still play only because they rise above it. The ones who stop, after rejection, do just that, stop playing.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT