ADVERTISEMENT

Visiting Need Help

Aug 21, 2018
i am visiting SC from Houston TX for work. I will be here the next 6 weeks. Me and a group of buddies from back home always find the weeks best high school football game and go. But being here in S.C. for the next 6 weeks I don’t really know the teams that well. Help me find the best best game to go to. I am staying in Columbia and am looking for a game this Friday within about 80 miles that should be well played and competitive. Thanks for your help

Best team in the state is right there near Columbia at Dutch Fork High. How competitive their games are on a weekly basis might not meet your desires however. But if you want to see the best SC has to offer, that is a good starting point.

Thanx midline, I will check them out, but I like to see different teams each week. Any other suggestions on some good games in the next few weeks? Would love to go see them and kinda report back on an outsiders point of view. Trust me I am not a negative person and don't believe in bashing high school kids. Just kinda let you know my experiences as someone unfamiliar with South Carolina high school football. Thanks again. I will defiantly be checking out Dutch Fork.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT