ADVERTISEMENT

WHAT A GREAT DAY IN SLICKERS CORNER

CITYSLICKER

Varsity All American
Gold Member
Apr 15, 2002
by CITYSLICKER » Sat Sep 02, 2017 9:32 am

I AM HAPPY AND THE STAGS ARE HAPPY, NOT SO IN GREEN WEENIE LAND, GREEN SLIME SAY IF WE HAD ALL OUR PLAYERS, BETTER REFS, AND ON ON.

IF IFS AND BUTS WERE CANDY AND NUTS, IT WOULD BE XMAS IN GREENTOWN EVERYDAY , BUT SADLY ITS NOT AND YALL LOST!!!!!!!!!
THE STAGS STREAK BEGINS

YALL ARE SO LUCKY TO HAVE JOE CALL, WHAT A GREAT YOUNG COACH!!!!

Even a blind squirrel finds a nut once in a while slick. Ill take a loss every 11 years.

IF YOU HADNT STOPPED BLOWING THAT HORN, YOU WOULD HAVE BEEN EATING A PNUT AND JELLY SANDWICH IN THE COUNTY POKEY THIS AM. THE REFS SHOULD HAVE THROWED A FLAG ON YALLS BAND FOR PLAYING MUSIC AS STAGS PLAYED ON OFFENSE.

you are correct slick. apparently poor sportsmanship has now travailed to the bands

IF YOU HADNT STOPPED BLOWING THAT HORN, YOU WOULD HAVE BEEN EATING A PNUT AND JELLY SANDWICH IN THE COUNTY POKEY THIS AM. THE REFS SHOULD HAVE THROWED A FLAG ON YALLS BAND FOR PLAYING MUSIC AS STAGS PLAYED ON OFFENSE.
Your band played your student section had a portable boom box playing durring our offense.as well as singing the dirty version of get low.i didnt stop blowing my horn either..i had three officers 30ft from me. did unto others as was done to us.whats even worse our own band played durring our offense.figure that out.the worst they coulda done slick is made me leave or took my horn.dont let slick fool ya.they did thier own dirt.they should have been flagged as well.
That game is done we will have our suspended players back.we have to face a ticked off dutch fork team.
On a side note music man was good.

Last edited:
Slick you watching this storm irma?
Football or not none of us need that thing to hit.

THE NEXT ONE YALL HAVE WILL BE POT METAL, OURS IS NEW. HELL DANIEL, HAD MORE FANS THAN SCUMMERVILLE.

No excuses we lost.yall beat our 2nd string D thats what we had. Not your fault .yall played who was infront of you.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT