ADVERTISEMENT

White Knoll vs Wando

Jul 15, 2010
What can we expect from this game. My nephew plays for Wando but living 2 hours away I dont follow them much and he just got moved to varsity, and I know very little about White Knoll. How will this play out and what should I expect when I go to the game next week? Thanks for any respectful input.

White Knoll should have a good defense this year. Offensively WK will not score a lot of points. Don't know a lot about Wando. They didn't look good in 7 on 7 when I saw them.

So far in the scrimmages Wando offense has put up a lot of points. The problem has been their defense is giving up way more. This looks like a first team to 35 probably wins .

#8 for Wando is a stud. Wando has to find a way to get the ball in his hands more often.

Wando is famous for doing less with more for their entire history. Too much talent to never win anything in football. Too many starters play because of daddies money.

Last edited:
Largest school in the state, you pull students from the entire county and never win anything in football. You win at other sports, which are Harder to screw up. With better coaching and less favoritism they could win be a dynasty at times. You are blind If you can't see that. They will be 4th or 5th in Region with atleast a thousand more students than anyone in their conference.

Pull students from the entire county? BS.
Yeah, they are the biggest school in the state, but you say "daddies money" buys playing time. That's bs. The "daddies money" kids are in the stands. Not on the field. You may want to look at the demographics that make up their student body to get a better idea of why they don't have more success on the field.

Believe what you want. No excuse for the largest school in the state starting out 0 and 2, with a talented team. When you have Stinky Fingers in your consession stand, says it all.

Wando is not a good football program, never has been probably never will be. Give a better coaching staff your student body and things would change. Throw the check book at Craig at Timberland.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT