ADVERTISEMENT

www.scmat.com

lets get the guess work going then. It'll make it fun. I do believe that since Mark did that (one of the most passionate guys in SC Wrestling) it is an important decision. but lets have fun while we await the decision.

Important decision....Supreme Court decision
#lovewins

In 1969 it rained Cremora, a powdered non-dairy creamer, in the town of Chester when the plant developed exhaust vent issues and released the powder into the air. Thankfully, the issue was fixed and the people aren’t breathing creamer anymore.

Maybe its happening again...Joe Conlan any insight?

There might be a lizard man in Lee County. In 1988 a teenager reported a large scaly creature had attacked his car. The car was badly scratched and police found 14-inch long, three-toed footprints at the swamp sighting.
Scmat is waiting word on another lizard man sighting

lizard man? raining creamer? Well since SC.mat is a wrestling website, I hope it is somehow related to wrestling or BBQ, I do love a good BBQ

but the statement said an important decision for SC. So it may go beyond wrestling. I'm just throwing out some issues to what others think Mark is up to.
Maybe there is a recount going on The first US Senator that was ever elected by a write-in vote was South Carolina’s Strom Thurmond (R) on Nov 2, 1954 with 139,106 write-in votes.

My guess is the flag deal. Only problem with that is those decisions aren't made overnight. I don't care either way but it will be a while before that fight is over. Lizard man sounds more interesting though.

I hope this isn't a political statement. Wrestling has always been one of the pure sports. No politics. Win your wrestle off, and you wrestle.

the current message on the site went up pretty much the day of or day after discussion began of the flag coming down. so my guess is by tomorrow at 10 am scmat will go back to it's original content.

It is back up and it appears it was just down for an upgrade. The site is much improved. fyi.

ADVERTISEMENT