ADVERTISEMENT

zaccheus sellers

Apr 13, 2015
Has anyone else heard the rumor that Zaccheus Sellers from Cheraw High School is transferring to Forest Hills High School in NC? Word is going around. IMO would be a great move for that kid. He would get a ton of exposure and get to play with a really good team/coach. I think Forest Hills made it to the 3rd round of the NC playoffs this year and has basically their entire team returning. Would be really exciting to see him play with some of those players from Forest Hills. They would be a high powered offense and would become instant state title favorites/contenders.

I have not heard this but I have seen both Sellers and Forest Hills play. I agree with you. From a college coach's perspective, the kid has a chance to be a big time player, but definitely would benefit from playing in a more structured system. The coach at Forest Hills has a history of developing really good guards and sending them to college. Playing there would certainly put him in more of a spotlight to get recruited.

Spoke to the kid dad at an AAU tournament a few weeks ago in Myrtle Beach. He said that he is not transferring.

ADVERTISEMENT