ADVERTISEMENT

A couple recent commitments

Will Helms

Reporter/Analyst
Gold Member
Nov 9, 2015
South Carolina
Athlete Jaydon Brunson of Blythewood High committed to SC State this morning.

Greenwood wide receiver Sam Pinckney committed to Georgia State earlier this week, giving the Panthers five Palmetto State products plus a couple JUCO prospects that played high school ball in South Carolina.

In my opinion, these two are a couple of the most underrated talents in the state. Georgia State is putting together a nice class of SC guys, with some of my favorites that I've seen.

Amazing that Coastal Carolina didn’t sign one kid from SC. Figure a billionaire coach could care less, but things like that may have an effect down the road. GSU found five, or six, that were good enough for that level. Just find it amazing that CCU didn’t sign even one

Amazing that Coastal Carolina didn’t sign one kid from SC. Figure a billionaire coach could care less, but things like that may have an effect down the road. GSU found five, or six, that were good enough for that level. Just find it amazing that CCU didn’t sign even one
Absolutely. I was shocked, especially because there are several kids from its backyard that Coastal missed

Figure that will change when Chadwell takes over as head coach on a full time basis

ADVERTISEMENT