ADVERTISEMENT

2014 PLAYOFF BRACKETS

Thanks for this JB.

Anybody in Div 1 2A have a prayer against Dillon?....doubtful. Some interesting match ups, especially Upstate with teams like Woodruff, FC, ST, Newberry floating around. I wish Timberland was in Div 1.... I think they might be the only 2A team that might have a prayer against Dillon.

Second round match-ups in 3A that look interesting to me:
Upper State- Greer vs BHP and Lower State- Berkley vs Midland Valley

2A match-ups:
Lower State- Yawn....give Dillon the crown already.
Upper State- FC vs ST and Woodruff vs Newberry...all interesting games.

2A Div II- With Batesburg-Leesville losing that makes me wonder if Abbeville can beat CHS in the Upperstate bracket. Lower State.....Timberland...all the way.

lexington @ White knoll in first round of playoffs- wow what a matchup! Also, Early brings his Rams to North Augusta, a team he is familiar with from his lexington days- lot of early intriguing matchups in 4A-
I look for spartanburg to be a sleeper in that 4A d2 bracket

I think Spartanburg erased any sleeper status when they went on the road and beat Dorman. Byrnes could only beat them with a last second field goal there, and mighty Dutch Fork went to Dorman and got their feelings hurt. So I don't think Spartanburg is in the sleeper category anymore. Have the best RB in the state, and what most say is the best Jr. QB in the state. Defense has gotten better, and they are going to score.

This post was edited on 11/8 12:02 PM by Mox94

ADVERTISEMENT