ADVERTISEMENT

2015 Carolina Invitational - Live Results

D11WrestBest

Five Star Prospect
Sep 3, 2006
All Sectional Results have now been received and posted. The current lists of qualifiers for the Carolina Invitational for MS, JV and Girls have been updated on the website.

Brackets were posted at 10:00 PM on Wed 1/21/2015

Live Results link Added at 10:30 AM...link is under the Carolina Invitational Information letter.
This post was edited on 1/24 9:55 AM by D11WrestBest

Carolina Invitational Website

Re: 2015 Carolina Invitational - Brackets Are up

Link to brackets doesn't work.

Refresh your browser...it is working on all my different devices (3 different computers (including windows and MAC), 3 different iPads, and 3 different phones (android and apple)).

If you tried to get to them before I loaded them at 10 PM, it may be sitting in your cache as not found page.

I checked through all of my cash, and all I found were dead presidents and one former sec. of the treasury.

*for some reason that joke works much better when you say it out loud instead of typing it.

Congrats to all the JV and MS wrestlers that qualified for STATE! Now Go Earn It boys!!!

AND a huge THANK YOU to all the leaders that developed this format!!!
3dgrin.r191677.gif
You guys nailed it.

Are you planning on posting any team scores from the Carolina Invitational, or should I try to get them through other means?

Team scores and MOW's are part of the PDF's for JV and MS on that site.

The pool Links are not working for the Girls Division...I am working on getting this fixed. To view the Girls Division results, use the PDF until I can get this resolved.

Thanks and Congratulations to all JV, MS and GIRLS division wrestlers. This was probably one of the more competitive Carolina Invitational Tournaments we have had in quite a while...a lot of good, close matches all day long.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT